ROCKVILLE, Maryland—Choice Hotels International, Inc. released a new Comfort hotels look with the opening of the first, new construction Rise & Shine prototype in Mountain Grove, Missouri.
“Comfort hotels is thrilled to introduce the Rise & Shine prototype with the opening of the Comfort Inn & Suites in Mountain Grove,” said Cathy Hartman, vice president, brand strategy, Choice Hotels. “It’s a reflection of our ongoing commitment to enhancing guest experiences and ensuring that families and travelers of all ages can create cherished memories at Comfort hotels.”
The 56-room property is in Mountain Grove, Missouri near Mark Twain National Forest, and was developed by Thompson Lodging LLC. The Comfort Inn & Suites was designed to meet guest needs with spaces for travelers to relax, work, sleep, and get ready. Guests of the Comfort Inn & Suites can find the following elements:
- Outdoor patio with an indoor/outdoor fireplace.
- Open public spaces with high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows to maximize natural lighting.
- A multi-purpose flex room that converts to serve a variety of uses.
- Guestrooms with upgraded fixtures and furniture, including semi-open closets and new “on the go” stations by the door.
- Functional lighting throughout the prototype including the front desk welcome wall, public space millwork shelving, up-lighting on the guestroom headboard wall and media panel, and on the prototype exterior.