Following the World Travel & Tourism Council and European Travel Commission’s recommendation for addressing 1.2 million staff shortages in hospitality, hotels look for innovative technological and digital solutions to improve daily operations.
Thanks to the partnership between Bowo and HiJiffy, hoteliers can take advantage of a comprehensive and intuitive guest relation platform enhanced with the most advanced conversational AI in hospitality.
HiJiffy’s Guest Communication Hub is used by over 1,600 hotels across 50+ countries around the world to automate and streamline communications. The cutting-edge conversational AI powering this solution is trained in hospitality and has the capacity to self-learn. Available 24/7 in 100+ languages across all communication channels, it automatically resolves more than 80% of guest queries on average, making it an ideal solution to support hotel staff dealing with enquiries.
Bowo’s Guest App is a web-based application that encompasses all of the client hotel’s services and offers in one place for the guests’ convenience: check-in, room directory, room service, activity and SPA reservation, instant messaging, incident reporting, customised city guide, digital press, loyalty programme, and more. The Guest App is a versatile tool for hoteliers to oversee communication, upselling, loyalty programmes and entertainment. Over 600 hotels across 17 countries use Bowo’s Guest App to enhance the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Following the launch of this integration, hotels using Bowo’s solution have access to the HiJiffy widget for guests to interact with, and all communication can be managed in HiJiffy’s Console, available through Bowo’s Guest App back office – at no additional cost.
HiJiffy’s Console, embedded within Bowo’s platform, is a single platform centralising, automating and measuring guest communications. Its unified inbox streamlines messages from all channels, offers a clear overview of all queries, and generates reports with useful metrics and actionable insights.
Thanks to this integration, hoteliers can take advantage of a range of benefits, including:
- Time-saving for hotel staff: conversational AI can automatically resolve most guest queries without staff involvement, freeing them to work on other tasks where human interaction adds the most value to the guest experience. It is particularly relevant now, during current staff shortages in the industry when staff availability is of the essence.
- Increased direct bookings: access to the additional tool, through the Bowo’s Guest App of the HiJiffy widget, to maximise profits throughout the guest journey, including customised upsell scenarios.
- Improved guest experience: providing customised and instant replies to guest queries 24/7 and in 100+ languages.
- Centralised guest communications: messages from various communication channels are streamlined into a unified inbox. Hoteliers can assign agents, add notes and tags to guests’ user profiles, and remove language barriers thanks to automatic translations.
- Improved guest satisfaction: thanks to providing responsive, efficient and personalised communications, hoteliers see increased customer retention, positive reviews and referrals.
This week, Bowo and HiJiffy will be exhibiting their solutions is FITUR, International Tourism Trade Fair in Madrid, on 18-21 January 2023.