The “Global Travel Insurance Market Size & Share to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
An increase in tourism which led to several incidences like trip cancellations, loss of luggage and important documents, and medical emergencies is the key driving factor for the market which is expected to boost the global travel insurance market growth.
Furthermore, an increase in disposable income, easy online travel bookings, extensive coverage of holidays, package holidays, and others positively contribute to the market growth.
Also, convenient options offered to customers for travel insurance purchases through online comparison shopping sites like direct airline sites and online travel agencies, company websites and applications will fuel the market growth over the forecast period. In addition to that, travel insurance providers offer various plans by covering costs and losses depending on coverage in the policy which is expected to propel the global travel insurance market growth.
However, lack of awareness regarding travel insurance policies, and low consumer experiences in terms of coverage are major restraining factors that are expected to hinder the global travel insurance market growth during this analysis period.
By Insurance Cover
- Single-Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- Long-Stay Travel Insurance
By Distribution Channel
- Insurance Intermediaries
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance Brokers
- Insurance Aggregators
By End User
- Senior Citizens
- Education Travelers
- Business Travelers
- Family Travelers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the Key Opportunities in Global Travel Insurance Market?
- What will be the growth rate from 2019 to 2027?
- Which segment/region will have the highest growth?
- What are the factors that will impact/drive the Market?
- What is the competitive Landscape in the Industry?
- What is the role of key players in the value chain?
- What are the strategies adopted by key players?
- Allianz Group
- American International Group Inc.
- Assicurazioni Generali S.P.A
- Insure & Go Insurance Services Limited
- Seven Corners Inc.
- Travel Insured International
- TravelSafe Insurance
- USI Insurance Services
- Zurich Insurance Co. Limited